Hi there! Whether you plan to make your vows while bungee-jumping into a pool of piranha fish, or in a more traditional, feet-on-dry-land sort of a way, your ceremony should be unique and personal.
I’m not a fan of ‘insert name here’ ceremonies and let’s be honest, some can be cheesier than the store room of Dominos. So – I individually write and develop marriage ceremonies that:
- are vibrant and reflect your lives, values and personalities;
- include gentle humour in the right places;
- are engaging, entertaining and fun;
- move people emotionally, without being gushier than Niagara Falls; and
- don’t feel like they’re going on forever.
Latest research tells us that humans now have an 8-second attention span – one second less than goldfish. (Who rarely get invited to weddings.) So every element of a ceremony has to be interesting and relevant. Your guests will be taken through a range of emotions – from laughter to tears, without ever passing through boredom.